ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS:
Our office is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are taking extra measures to regularly clean and disinfect our waiting rooms and patient care areas beyond routine procedures. The safety and health of our patients and staff is our highest concern.
Please DO NOT come into the office if any of the following applies:
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Cold symptoms (sore throat and/or acute cough)
- Shortness of breath related to flu-like or cold symptoms
- If you have traveled to an affected area
- CDC website travel advisory (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html)
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has suspected or confirmed infection with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Instead, please call your primary care physician so that they can triage you over the phone and provide further guidance.
*** Our office is not equipped to provide swab testing for COVID-19 at this time***
We now offer VIRTUAL VISITS:
For patients who have been advised to stay home but still need an appointment for various reasons, there is the option to set up a virtual visit. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to schedule the appointment for you.
For more information, you can check out the following links related to information on COVID-19 below:
– Harvard – FAQs (https://www.health.harvard.
– CDC Guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/
– MD Department of Health – Maryland Case Map (https://coronavirus.
If you have any other questions or concerns, you can call our office at 301-972-3709.